Unorthodox Gamers
Please submit an application in our recruitment forum! Follow us on twitter @UnorthodoxMLG
Unorthodox Gamers
Please submit an application in our recruitment forum! Follow us on twitter @UnorthodoxMLG
Unorthodox Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

guy who leaked that horrid video with the chopper gunner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Outbreak

Outbreak

guy who leaked that horrid video with the chopper gunner Empty
PostSubject: guy who leaked that horrid video with the chopper gunner   guy who leaked that horrid video with the chopper gunner I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:19 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guy who leaked that horrid video with the chopper gunner   guy who leaked that horrid video with the chopper gunner I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:01 pm

The video needed to be seen by the public to see some of the savage shit our military does, but the guy does deserve to be arrested. Leaking classified material is a big NO NO!
Back to top Go down
SaVaGe

SaVaGe

PostSubject: Re: guy who leaked that horrid video with the chopper gunner   guy who leaked that horrid video with the chopper gunner I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:38 pm

I saw the video and im happy hes arrested
Back to top Go down
Outbreak

Outbreak

PostSubject: Re: guy who leaked that horrid video with the chopper gunner   guy who leaked that horrid video with the chopper gunner I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:06 pm

im happy he leaked it, and i think we need to classify things based on national security, that video hurt nothing but the military's reputation. I find all of this contrary to the founders intent and generally wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guy who leaked that horrid video with the chopper gunner   guy who leaked that horrid video with the chopper gunner I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:09 pm

yeah that guy fuck up
Back to top Go down
Outbreak

Outbreak

PostSubject: Re: guy who leaked that horrid video with the chopper gunner   guy who leaked that horrid video with the chopper gunner I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:11 am

treason used to be the intent or action to hurt your own country but he wasn't trying to hurt his country, one could argue however that he was hurting the military but the country he was helping. I believe that needing to hide what our countries military does at war means we shouldn't do it but that is a Victorian stance on war i guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guy who leaked that horrid video with the chopper gunner   guy who leaked that horrid video with the chopper gunner I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:33 pm

yea that chopper video was severely fucked up
Back to top Go down
SaVaGe

SaVaGe

PostSubject: Re: guy who leaked that horrid video with the chopper gunner   guy who leaked that horrid video with the chopper gunner I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:00 pm

Pariah wrote:
yea that chopper video was severely fucked up
It was
Back to top Go down
Outbreak

Outbreak

PostSubject: Re: guy who leaked that horrid video with the chopper gunner   guy who leaked that horrid video with the chopper gunner I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:07 pm

it was fucked up for a lot of reasons, one was the gore another was the blatant disregard for life that is instilled in the military when dealing with civilians, I cant blame the individuals in the chopper cause if I saw a guy that looked like he might want to kill me and i was extremely vulnerable i would prolly shoot people too. I guess my problem is with the obvious cover up and the way the people here believe its necessary. Show us the horrible shit and maybe we will not want to go to war.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guy who leaked that horrid video with the chopper gunner   guy who leaked that horrid video with the chopper gunner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

guy who leaked that horrid video with the chopper gunner
Page 1 of 1