Unorthodox Gamers
Please submit an application in our recruitment forum! Follow us on twitter @UnorthodoxMLG
Unorthodox Gamers
Please submit an application in our recruitment forum! Follow us on twitter @UnorthodoxMLG
Unorthodox Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting Our Name out there

Go down 
+2
Pipfection
APOLLO
6 posters
AuthorMessage
APOLLO

APOLLO

Getting Our Name out there Empty
PostSubject: Getting Our Name out there   Getting Our Name out there I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:28 pm

Hey guys, Unorthodox is starting to grow more and more I've only been here for ..less then a month and I can see that, and we aren't even really pushing it that much. I know if we actually started well..advertising in a sense then we can have this community be amongst the 'BIG ONES'. By "Advertising" I mean doing small parts such as sending a Msg to all recent players on XBL saying if you wanna join Unorthodox visit https://doxgamers.forumotion.com, or even just the link. It's spam but..w/e. If I get enough support in this then i will do a considerable part, as in Making advertising GFX or pics or w/e for other forums such as GB to help promote and posting vids on youtube for ppl to join.I think we're gonna need about 7-10 ppl+ to really kick it off. Tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
Pipfection

PostSubject: Re: Getting Our Name out there   Getting Our Name out there I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:50 pm

I'd suggest advertising if you find admirable players during pub matches, no little kids or anything like that. Recent players would just have a bunch of kids coming in thinking their pro'zzz
Back to top Go down
Throwback

PostSubject: Re: Getting Our Name out there   Getting Our Name out there I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:31 am

Pipfection wrote:
I'd suggest advertising if you find admirable players during pub matches, no little kids or anything like that. Recent players would just have a bunch of kids coming in thinking their pro'zzz
Unless we want a community because in that case you don't need the best of the best. I mean hell, I don't even play MW2 anymore which is the basis of this community. What should happen is sponsoring other teams, so getting teams to put DoX infront of their regular team name.

Best way imo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Our Name out there   Getting Our Name out there I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:45 am

Baaale wrote:
Pipfection wrote:
Unless we want a community because in that case you don't need the best of the best. I mean hell, I don't even play MW2 anymore which is the basis of this community. What should happen is sponsoring other teams, so getting teams to put DoX infront of their regular team name.

Best way imo.

I agree, but funds will be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Throwback

PostSubject: Re: Getting Our Name out there   Getting Our Name out there I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:02 pm

I used the term sponsoring lightly.
Back to top Go down
APOLLO

APOLLO

PostSubject: Re: Getting Our Name out there   Getting Our Name out there I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:31 pm

funds for what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Our Name out there   Getting Our Name out there I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:47 pm

You have to give those team in the front pages of the ladder incentives to place DoX in front of their name, whether its some free gear such as Kontrol Freeks, or by Microsoft Points. Thats what I meant by funds.
Back to top Go down
AlarikShadow

PostSubject: Re: Getting Our Name out there   Getting Our Name out there I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:27 am

Forced is false. A recognized name comes by being worthy of recognition. We win matches, we keep getting better, we post some interesting video content, and we will become known and respected.
Back to top Go down
RcCola

RcCola

PostSubject: Re: Getting Our Name out there   Getting Our Name out there I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:44 am

paying people to put dox infront of there name isnt the only way.Win paid tournys,get dox reconized and make people want to join the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Our Name out there   Getting Our Name out there I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:36 am

sounds good i added the site to my gb profile ill add it later to my xbox gt but u guys can have people donate money to the site and u guys and host tournments sponsor some teams that are good enuff ect.. talk to later about it
Back to top Go down
Fhenom

PostSubject: Re: Getting Our Name out there   Getting Our Name out there I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:41 pm

when we get a sponser for our competitve teams(unless we have one and i dont know about it) people will start gaining interest in joining us competitively. but i think to gain a regular clan community base we will need to send messages to people on gamebattles and pubs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Our Name out there   Getting Our Name out there I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:33 pm

well the site looks good enough and the community will grow over time. i guess it's important to make sure the community has more to offer then clan related stuff and general random topics. It may be worth sponsoring a tournament or something. IDK I went through all these ideas when I was trying to do the same for BCG but decided it was too much work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Our Name out there   Getting Our Name out there I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:14 am

hey guys I havent be active on the forums but I have put unorthodox gamming to all the people I meet, like in forza 3 ,aion mmo, guild wars, fifa soccer, college video gamers ^^, keep up the good work guys.
Back to top Go down
APOLLO

APOLLO

PostSubject: Re: Getting Our Name out there   Getting Our Name out there I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:53 am

You the man klutch,you the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Our Name out there   Getting Our Name out there I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:36 am

im always with you guys watching you Very Happy in the shadows and putting a good name on you guys.
Back to top Go down
Pipfection

PostSubject: Re: Getting Our Name out there   Getting Our Name out there I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:17 pm

Must be in the shadows because we never see you on 360, get your ass online and play sometime would ya Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Our Name out there   Getting Our Name out there I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:41 am

im on now all the time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Our Name out there   Getting Our Name out there I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Our Name out there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unorthodox Gamers :: Public Forums :: Off Topic-
Jump to: