Unorthodox Gamers
Please submit an application in our recruitment forum! Follow us on twitter @UnorthodoxMLG
Unorthodox Gamers
Please submit an application in our recruitment forum! Follow us on twitter @UnorthodoxMLG
Unorthodox Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YouTube Copyright Infringment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pipfection

YouTube Copyright Infringment Empty
PostSubject: YouTube Copyright Infringment   YouTube Copyright Infringment I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:00 pm

So I've been sitting here on my laptop bored, and I stumbled upon a video from one of my subscriptions, JeepersMedia. For those of you who don't know what that is, basically it's a guy by the name of Mike Mozart who puts up videos of toys, let's just say you wouldn't want your kids with these toys if you were a competent parent.

Anywho, most of you may know that youtube is sometimes forced to remove videos for copyright infringment. One of the lead groups in on this is ifilm.com, a.k.a Spike, MTV, etc.

Here's a little video I thought some of you interested in this topic might want to see, it basically shows Spike stealing YouTube videos, posting them on their own site, generating ad revenue, and not giving any credit to the original user.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fpGNRmchdY&playnext_from=TL&videos=L-vyTTCMDr8
Back to top Go down
SaVaGe

SaVaGe

YouTube Copyright Infringment Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Copyright Infringment   YouTube Copyright Infringment I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:50 am

Lol I know this guy and I like his videos
Back to top Go down

YouTube Copyright Infringment
Page 1 of 1