Unorthodox Gamers
Please submit an application in our recruitment forum! Follow us on twitter @UnorthodoxMLG
Unorthodox Gamers
Please submit an application in our recruitment forum! Follow us on twitter @UnorthodoxMLG
Unorthodox Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

would you guys like machinima to have there own sow or network on TV?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXDR DROPSHOTXx

would you guys like machinima to have there own sow or network on TV? Empty
PostSubject: would you guys like machinima to have there own sow or network on TV?   would you guys like machinima to have there own sow or network on TV? I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:49 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
Outbreak

Outbreak

PostSubject: Re: would you guys like machinima to have there own sow or network on TV?   would you guys like machinima to have there own sow or network on TV? I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:48 pm

yes i think that g4 should pick up a highlight real from machinima like 30 minutes long, at like 3am and 4 pm with the best stuff from that day, and no host.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: would you guys like machinima to have there own sow or network on TV?   would you guys like machinima to have there own sow or network on TV? I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:07 am

they could let HUtch host with is herpe on his lip LOL
Back to top Go down
SaVaGe

SaVaGe

PostSubject: Re: would you guys like machinima to have there own sow or network on TV?   would you guys like machinima to have there own sow or network on TV? I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:38 am

I think it would be pretty cool if they did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: would you guys like machinima to have there own sow or network on TV?   would you guys like machinima to have there own sow or network on TV? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

would you guys like machinima to have there own sow or network on TV?
Page 1 of 1