Unorthodox Gamers
Please submit an application in our recruitment forum! Follow us on twitter @UnorthodoxMLG
Unorthodox Gamers
Please submit an application in our recruitment forum! Follow us on twitter @UnorthodoxMLG
Unorthodox Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All current and hopeful GB players (READ)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

All current and hopeful GB players (READ) Empty
PostSubject: All current and hopeful GB players (READ)   All current and hopeful GB players (READ) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:35 pm

Gamebattles is not about who is the best players KDR wise, a mediocre team with excellent strategies will easily beat a team of pubstars with little to no strategy.

Strategies for a few maps have been posted in the ALPHA squad section, in order to be able to play GB you MUST know these. More maps will be added overtime and complete mastery of all of these strategies are expected before Spring Season.

I expect everyone who is interested or already in a GB team to post 1 comment on EVERY map that way we know you spent the time and saw the strategy. You can maybe post which route you like, or which route you think needs work.

Remember this was all created by ALPHA squad, and some of these were just created by me in 10 or 15 minutes. These strategies are subject to change at anytime to be ready to re-learn certain maps.

POST, POST, POST!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pipfection

PostSubject: Re: All current and hopeful GB players (READ)   All current and hopeful GB players (READ) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:39 pm

I'd be happy to look over them and comment, but don't we need access to the alpha forum? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All current and hopeful GB players (READ)   All current and hopeful GB players (READ) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:49 pm

It should be viewable to all Dox members, i'll talk to Monox about it
Back to top Go down
MoNoXiDe
Leader
Leader
MoNoXiDe

PostSubject: Re: All current and hopeful GB players (READ)   All current and hopeful GB players (READ) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:29 pm

GB forums are only for Sergeants and higher ranking members! I will move all the tactics to the mw2 section so all of our members can see them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UnorthodoxGaming
MoNoXiDe
Leader
Leader
MoNoXiDe

PostSubject: Re: All current and hopeful GB players (READ)   All current and hopeful GB players (READ) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:38 am

BUMP for Bravo squad! Take a look at the tactics koll posted and try to comment on a few.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UnorthodoxGaming

PostSubject: Re: All current and hopeful GB players (READ)   All current and hopeful GB players (READ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:05 am

well when ever i can see it ill post up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All current and hopeful GB players (READ)   All current and hopeful GB players (READ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All current and hopeful GB players (READ)
Page 1 of 1