Unorthodox Gamers
Please submit an application in our recruitment forum! Follow us on twitter @UnorthodoxMLG
Unorthodox Gamers
Please submit an application in our recruitment forum! Follow us on twitter @UnorthodoxMLG
Unorthodox Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Top 3 MW2 Classes

Go down 
+5
iiM_Spooooooky
APOLLO
bongmasta666
Rabbit806
MoNoXiDe
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MoNoXiDe
Leader
Leader
MoNoXiDe

Top 3 MW2 Classes Empty
PostSubject: Top 3 MW2 Classes   Top 3 MW2 Classes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:34 am

Just as the title says. List your favorite 3 classes on MW2. You can also list how to get kills using each setup.

Intervention w/ heartbeat sensor or extended mags
Spas-12 w/ grip
Claymore
Stun grenades
Sleight of hand pro
Stopping power pro
Commando pro

Patience helps with this class. I defiantly have more of a defensive play style and this sniper rifle is perfect for defending objectives. I like the Spas because it allows me get close up to the action if i need to.

ACR w/ silencer and red dot sight
Spas-12 w/ grip and fmj
Frag
stun grenades
Bling pro
Stopping power pro
Ninja pro

I use this class in SnD. The ACR is perfect for almost any situation. This class is the perfect stealth class.

Famas w/ red dot sight
Spas-12 w/ grip
Frag
stun grenade
Scavenger pro
Stopping power pro
Ninja or commando pro

Good all around class. Guaranteed to get you kills up close and far away. I call this my bailout class. If i ever get in the position where i start going negative in a game i switch over to this class and start owning.

Last edited by MoNoXiDe on Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UnorthodoxGaming

Top 3 MW2 Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 3 MW2 Classes   Top 3 MW2 Classes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:43 pm

My 3 favorite classes are:

Ump w/silencer
.44 mag w/tac knife
Semtex
Flash
Marathon Pro
Lightweight Pro
Commando Pro

For me this is the funnest class i use, it lets me flank the enemy and get up close and personal. I like being a thorn in their side with this class. Alot of people do not use headsets and it is easy to come along knife them without them hearing me.

ACR w/silencer
AA12 w/grip
claymore
stun
Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro

with this class i act more like a army ranger just playing tactical. checking corners and keeping my distance. the ACR is probably me favorite gun, it has range and amazing accuracy which give s me the space i need to take cover and fire.

.50 cal w/FMJ
AA12 w/grip
claymore
stun
Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro

i dont like camping but this is my camping class or recon class. when using this i like to support my team by tryign to get elevated and clearing the way for the to take control of the game. i am not great at snipnig but i feel i get the job done when needing the win.
Back to top Go down
Rabbit806

Rabbit806

Top 3 MW2 Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 3 MW2 Classes   Top 3 MW2 Classes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:19 pm

I use several different almalgamations of classes while I am farming XP for my next prestige. However, when I have everything Unlocked, I only use ONE class:

ACR with Ext. Mag and Silencer
Stinger Missile
Tac. Insert
Stun Grenades
Bling Pro
Cold-Blooded Pro
Ninja Pro

THIS Is the perfect Stealth class. You cannot be seen on Radar, you cannot be seen by killstreaks, you cannot be seen when you shoot, and oftentimes you can kill someone in open area without anyone knowing which direction to look for you in.

The ACR being silenced lets me drop into SnD games without any problems, the extended mags make up for lack of Scavenger, plus the ACR is so common among higher levels that you can usually find a few reloads on the board without scavenger.

I can also use this class for objective based games, because Tac Insert can spawn me where I want, and I have found at least 2-3 good places on every map where you can put your tac insert, noone will notice it, and you can spawn mid map and have run of it as you want.

My secondary would normally be something like a machine pistol, however, I have become REALLY good at shooting down things with my Stinger, so I throw that on that to add another dimension to this class: The TAKEDOWN.

Dont get me wrong, I DO use other classes, however, when all of this stuff is unlocked, this is my first class, and almost exclusive.
Back to top Go down
bongmasta666
BANNED!
bongmasta666

Top 3 MW2 Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 3 MW2 Classes   Top 3 MW2 Classes I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:44 pm

Well First Off , Im not writing a page of info like these jokers here lol.

Classes 1, 2 & 3

Weapon: ACR , Intervention, Riot Shield
Perk 1: Slight Of Hand, (Scavenger for Riot Shield)
Perk 2: Stopping Power (Lightweight for Riot Shield)
Perk 3: Steady Aim ( Commando For Riot Shield)
DeathStreak: PainKiller (If there was better id use it)
Equipment: Semtex And Flash ( Claymores & C4 to be a dick)

Strategy: Hit Em Hard, Hit Em Fast!!!!

Okay so i know i said i wouldnt have a page and then i started using my head, all there is and needed to be said. So with all my crap the idea here is to be the one dealing more dmg faster. I almost always have stopping power thats way i'm hitting harder. I Use Steady Aim that way i can be the first one shooting, cutting off the second it takes to aim is usally the amount of time it takes for me to kill him. so well that idiot is trying to look down his scope im already done with his ass, Slight of hand is self explanatory be faster at reload and aiming and bada boom bada bing theres the answer to why i use that. To end This story of my life semtex and flashbangs are just so i can clear a path bassically and to give me an idea of whats around a corner or in a room.
Back to top Go down

Top 3 MW2 Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 3 MW2 Classes   Top 3 MW2 Classes I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:20 am

My Fav 3 Classes Are

Note:This Classes are not for rushing there are for laid back guys that have the patience to kill other players while playing defensive

Primary:Scar-H Heartbeat Sensor/Claymor/Stune Grenade
Secondery:TMP/Red Dot
Perks:
Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro
Death Streak: Martyrdom
Map:Invasion/Favela/Karachi/Skidrow/Terminal

I use this in TDM Normal Mode and is easy to kill you basically camp on the embassy or when the radar is on press start and check where they are and kill them is so easy to kill with this class close range or Far Away

Primary:Barret .50 Cal/FMJ/Claymor/Flash Grenade
Perks:
Sleight Of Hand Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim Pro
Death Streak:Final Stand
Maps:Sub Base/Rundown/Afghan/

I Use it on TDM Normal Mode Strategy Is To Pick Places Far Away Wher a Assoult Rifle wont get the shot on you, and always shoot 1 time and move becouse the 50 cal is one of the loudest guns in this game, move onlest you have a secure spot to camp out and take allot of kills where the hot route is or like to come walking around that way.

Primary:Barret .50 Cal/Thermal/Claymor/Flash Grenade
Perks:
Sleight Of Hand Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim Pro
Death Streak:Final Stand
Maps:Wasteland/Underpass/Rundown/Highrise/Estate

I Use It For TDM Normal Mode with The Thermal Scope you can see where other snipers can't see thats why this class is legit if they hiding somewher you can pop them with this class
Back to top Go down
APOLLO

APOLLO

Top 3 MW2 Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 3 MW2 Classes   Top 3 MW2 Classes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:01 pm

Famas:
Marathon
Stopping Power
Ninja
Semtex
Stunx2
That's all you'll ever Need.
Back to top Go down
iiM_Spooooooky

iiM_Spooooooky

Top 3 MW2 Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 3 MW2 Classes   Top 3 MW2 Classes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:13 pm

Weapon: UMP45 or P90
Attachment: Silencer or FMJ
Secondary: Spas with grip or Akimbo G18
Flash and Semtex
Perk: Marathon pro
Perk: Lightweight pro
Perk: Ninja Pro

Weapon: Famas or M16
Attachment: Holographic or RDS
Secondary: Spas
Flash and Semtex
Perk: Sleight of hand pro
Perk: Stopping power pro
Perk: Ninja pro

Weapon: ACR
Attachment: Silencer
Secondary: Stinger or Spas
Flash and Claymores
Perk: Scavenger pro
Perk: Cold-Blooded pro

Basically the first class is a running class without knifing. I really don't think you need stopping power so I just either depend on my shooting skill or the FMJ.

The second class is a lightweight camping class.

Third class is my hardcore stealth camper class.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&
Outbreak

Outbreak

Top 3 MW2 Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 3 MW2 Classes   Top 3 MW2 Classes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:10 am

CECxAPOLLO wrote:
Famas:
Marathon
Stopping Power
Ninja
Semtex
Stunx2
That's all you'll ever Need.
-marathon
+slight
Back to top Go down

Top 3 MW2 Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 3 MW2 Classes   Top 3 MW2 Classes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:02 pm

My favorite class
Ump-silenced
Usp tac knife
marathon, lightwieght-commando
when i use this class I only knife
Tar-21 noob tubes
one man army, danger close, commando
When i use this I only noob toob.
Back to top Go down
TheGR34TOne

TheGR34TOne

Top 3 MW2 Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 3 MW2 Classes   Top 3 MW2 Classes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:22 pm

Weapon: Famas or M16
Attachment: Holographic or RDS
Secondary: Raffica FMJ
Flash and Semtex
Perk: Scavenger Pro
Perk: Stopping power pro
Back to top Go down
Resistance

Resistance

Top 3 MW2 Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 3 MW2 Classes   Top 3 MW2 Classes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:21 pm

Intervention w/ FMJ
Akimbo Glocks/USP's
Semtex
Stun grenades
Sleight of hand pro
Stopping power pro
Steady Aim Pro

Beast...Nuff said

50 cal. w/ FMJ
Semtex
stun grenades
Sleight Of Hand Pro
Stopping power pro
Steady Aim Pro

Also Beast...

UMP w/ FMJ+Silencer
Spas-12 w/ grip
Semtex
stun grenade
Bling Pro
Cold Blooded
Ninja Pro

Gets the job done nice and quick.

Plenty more classes but since top three those are used the most.
Back to top Go down
dT CrAZeD WoLf

Top 3 MW2 Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 3 MW2 Classes   Top 3 MW2 Classes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:40 pm

UMP w/ silencer
RPG
Claymore
Flash grenade
Marathon Pro
Cold Blooded Pro
Ninja Pro

Scar w/ grenade launcher
AA-12
Claymore
Flash Grenade
Sleight of Hand Pro