Unorthodox Gamers
Please submit an application in our recruitment forum! Follow us on twitter @UnorthodoxMLG
Unorthodox Gamers
Please submit an application in our recruitment forum! Follow us on twitter @UnorthodoxMLG
Unorthodox Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DRUNK STORIES

Go down 
+5
MoNoXiDe
Rabbit806
Throwback
Neighbor Kid
Lockdown4
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lockdown4
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Lockdown4

DRUNK STORIES Empty
PostSubject: DRUNK STORIES   DRUNK STORIES I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:29 pm

here is a unique way for all of us to get to know each other a little better lol tell your best drinking stories here, from hook ups to pass outs let us know... should be fun GO!
Back to top Go down
Neighbor Kid
PC Guru
PC Guru
Neighbor Kid

DRUNK STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRUNK STORIES   DRUNK STORIES I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:17 am

fell off a roof onto concrete..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/NeighborKid?ref=profile
Throwback

DRUNK STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRUNK STORIES   DRUNK STORIES I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:20 am

Oh lawdy
Back to top Go down
Rabbit806

Rabbit806

DRUNK STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRUNK STORIES   DRUNK STORIES I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:24 pm

So this one time, man, I had my tongue in this chicks ass....and her mom walks in.
Back to top Go down
MoNoXiDe
Leader
Leader
MoNoXiDe

DRUNK STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRUNK STORIES   DRUNK STORIES I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:47 pm

Chugged a bottle of vodka in one sitting dont remember anything past that...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UnorthodoxGaming
AlarikShadow

DRUNK STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRUNK STORIES   DRUNK STORIES I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:55 am

1 large bottle of Jack, 1 large bottle of Chivas Regal, several items from Allsup's (greasy, convenience store burritos, jalapeno + cheddar, etc.), one perfect square of vomit on my brother's living room floor.
Back to top Go down
Rabbit806

Rabbit806

DRUNK STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRUNK STORIES   DRUNK STORIES I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:54 am

AlarikShadow wrote:
1 large bottle of Jack, 1 large bottle of Chivas Regal, several items from Allsup's (greasy, convenience store burritos, jalapeno + cheddar, etc.), one perfect square of vomit on my brother's living room floor.

A stain that im sure still survives to this day, unless someone replaced the flooring.
Back to top Go down
Throwback

DRUNK STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRUNK STORIES   DRUNK STORIES I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:04 pm

I have a bunch of hilarious videos of me dancing at a buddies house warming an then three weeks later we were there again and I got punched by a 50 year old father.
Back to top Go down
Throwback

DRUNK STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRUNK STORIES   DRUNK STORIES I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:10 pm

I have also passed out in a bunch of places the dancefloor of a nightclub here, then the bathroom once I woke up, a bunch of random parking lots. We went to a local billards place where we bought a case of beer and drank it outside in a buddies truck and we wondered around town for three hours. My buddy went to pick up his truck in the morning and there were beer cans and bricks from a wall we had pushed down scatered around his truck.
Back to top Go down
Throwback

DRUNK STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRUNK STORIES   DRUNK STORIES I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:03 pm

I was drunk last night and the bar cut me off before I was able to order a drink because apparently I was too drunk when I came in.

/shrug
Back to top Go down
Savior52

Savior52

DRUNK STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRUNK STORIES   DRUNK STORIES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:58 am

Went to a party once. When i get there there was a keg. had a few beers. Go inside and there's a bottle of Jager. Took a lot of shots. Don't remember exactly how many, but it was enough lol. My friend the offered me a swig out of his handle of captain morgan and of course me trying to be cool, throw the bottle back like it was nothin. We left the party and hit up some McDonald's on the way home. I had the greasiest, most delicious double cheese ever. Got home and immediately passed out. I woke up the next day at 9 o clock with puke all over my bed. I threw the blankets on the floor and went back to sleep. Haven't been really big on Jager since that day lol
Back to top Go down
S ii Gz

S ii Gz

DRUNK STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRUNK STORIES   DRUNK STORIES I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:28 pm

I have a few, being older than everyone here by alot!

Best one is from HS, my friend (not a close friend) and his gf were arguing all night long and he left her at the party we were throwing at my good friends house, his parents were gone..... his GF decided to call him on the phone and she was sitting in the hosts parents bedroom on the phone. I remember walking in there to kick her out of that room but she was crying on the phone and yelling to keep people out of the room.... I left and went and got a bunch of beers and went back in the room to block the door for her, be a nice guy.

Apparently I drank all the beers myself, cause the next think I remember is waking up to her getting dressed the next morning, I was butt ass naked in the parents bed covered up by just the sheet. She walked over, kissed me and said "thanks" with a smile. I walked out after her with the sheet wrapped around me and my friends that were awake just stared at me.... it's the last time I talked to her until facebook... lol

Oh, the guy that threw the party got suspended until xmas that year, party was in August. The house got trashed, people broke his sliding doors, took 2 bikes out the garge, and they ate every piece of food in the house.. even the canned veggies..... that party is still talked about today....
Back to top Go down
Lockdown4
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Lockdown4

DRUNK STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRUNK STORIES   DRUNK STORIES I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:20 pm

hahahahahah nice
Back to top Go down
WILDWAYNE001

WILDWAYNE001

DRUNK STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRUNK STORIES   DRUNK STORIES I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:02 am

This Halloween my roommate and a friend decided to get some wine idk why lol. So I was drinking pretty fast and really didn't know how drunk I was until the next day lol. I woke up with two different shoes on and socks that were stained purple.

I guess I bitch out a prego girl and told her she was a fat bitch I guess I was a real dick head that night.

I don't remember much of the night just screaming lyrics to the song Love Gun by Kiss. EPIC NIGHT!
Back to top Go down

DRUNK STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRUNK STORIES   DRUNK STORIES I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:30 am

sorry dont fill like typeing mutch before i drink lol but yeah ill pust one up later ima read every one else first
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DRUNK STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRUNK STORIES   DRUNK STORIES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DRUNK STORIES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unorthodox Gamers :: Public Forums :: Off Topic-
Jump to: